The Medically Associated Science and Technology (MAST) program team participates in medical conferences, meetings and events to collaborate with physicians, researchers and colleagues around the world. Sharing innovations and gathering inspiration at professional events is advantageous to MAST team members and the medical community.
- May 6–9 Digestive Diseases Week in Chicago, Illinois
- June 23-26 American Diabetes Association in Tampa, Florida
- June 3-4 Gut Microbiome Conference in Huntington Beach, California
- June 15–18 Endocrine Society in Chicago, Illinois
- October 20–25 American College of Gastroenterology in Vancouver, Canada
- April 28–30 World of Microbiome in Vienna, Austria.
- May 21–24 Digestive Diseases Week in San Diego, California
- June 3–7 American Diabetes Association in New Orleans, Louisiana
- June 11–14 Endocrine Society in Atlanta, Georgia
- October 21–26 American College of Gastroenterology in Charlotte, North Carolina
- November 1-4 Obesity Week in San Diego, California
- October 22–27 American College of Gastroenterology virtual
- November 1–5 Obesity Week virtual
- November 8–2 British Society Gastroenterology virtual
- Gut Microbiome Course virtual
- May 21-23 Digestive Diseases Week virtual
- March 28–31 Endo 2020 in San Francisco, California - canceled
- May 2–5 Digestive Disease Week in Chicago, Illinois - canceled
- June 12–16 American Diabetes Association 2020 in Chicago, Illinois - canceled
- November 2–6 Obesity Week in Atlanta, Georgia - canceled
If you have any questions or want to learn more about Medically Associated Science and Technology (MAST) Program,
please give us a call or send us a message.